QUALIFICATIONS FOR A VANSMITH BUILD:
1. You supply the van. Your van must be in hand for your given van-build window. If you are still in the process of procuring a van and need assistance, please reach out to us and we're happy to help.
2. Van Requirements. Must be a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or Ford Transit high-roof cargo van. If you have questions if your van's qualifiable, please reach out to us to discuss.
3. Idea of Build Layout. Must be either a Vansmith Standard Build Layout -or- a Configured build (through our Van Build Configurator). Once your build is confirmed, you will have time to add on miscellaneous items (such as microwaves, additional table mounts, remove items from your builds, all exterior items, etc). If you have any specific questions, please reach out to The Vansmith.
4. Open to The Vansmith Interpretations. Yes, The Vansmith is a customer van builder and we appreciate new layout ideas for our van-build clients. Here at The Vansmith, we have had multiple build ideas presented and we have refined these interpretations into what we find to work best in a van build. Basically, we'll give you strong recommendations on what we believe your van build should be based on your requirements. In short, we are experts in our field and would appreciate your understanding of our build recommendations to give you the best possible rig! Please visit our Standard Builds or Van Build Configurator to review what is included and what can be added onto a Vansmith Van. If you have any specific questions, please reach out to The Vansmith.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh