TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DIY Terms & Conditions
- All cabinets are made to order and have a 4-6 week lead time upon order placement.
- The Vansmith requires a 50% deposit of the entire order to begin to get your parts on order. If you wish to pay with a credit card, there is a 5% fee to the entire order. If you would like to go this route, please advise The Vansmith representative and they can update your invoice.
- Once the parts are ordered and have a ship date, The Vansmith will work with you to schedule pick up. All cabinet orders are local pick up only at our shop in Boulder, Colorado. If items are to be drop shipped, the client must work with their chosen shipping facility to get this set up. There will be an additional charge for wrapping the equipment and pallet.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made.
- The estimate is based on information provided from the client regarding project requirements. This estimate is an approximation and is not guaranteed.
- Tax is included on parts only.
Day Work Terms & Conditions
- ALL Day Work estimates are an approximation and are not guaranteed. The estimates are based on information provided by the client regarding project requirements. Actual cost may change once all project elements are finalized or negotiated. Prior to any changes of cost, the client will be notified.
- We require a 50% deposit of the entire order to begin to get your parts on order. Once the parts are ordered and have a ship date, The Vansmith will work with you to set up installation. Once the equipment is installed, the rest of the payment is required upon pickup or within five business days, whichever comes first.
- If equipment has already been installed, there is no option for a return to The Vansmith.
- If you are getting a suspension upgrade, we highly recommend getting an alignment by a trusted mechanic to ensure proper operation of your vehicle.
- If you are getting an aftermarket heater installed in your TRANSIT van, please make certain that your tank is NO HIGHER than 1/4" full. If The Vansmith is required to pump out your fuel tank, this is an added cost.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh